The NC7100 by Masterwork Automodules is a compact and cost-effective 2-pocket sorter designed and developed to satisfy the growing demand for efficient cash management in bank’s branches as well as in any demanding cash-intensive business establishment.
The NC Series value counters and banknote discriminators represent the latest evolution in desktop currency equipment. Their state-of-the-art validation technology, together with advanced electronics and sophisticated mechanics make of the NC series the best multi-currency value counters and discriminators in their respective classes.
When fitted with the (optional) fitness sorting software the NC7100 can effectively improve cash management efficiency by automatically detecting and discarding unfit banknotes. It detects holes, tears, folded or missing corners, tape, stains and soil on banknotes, providing the user with a detailed view on the causes of the detected unfitness. Built with wide range counterfeit detection capabilities, the NC7100 packs the most advanced counterfeit detection technology in the industry.
- Efficient — Capable of sorting mixed banknote by denomination, fitness, orientation with fewer steps and shorter overall processing cycle.
- Fitness —Sorting banknote by fitness or quality with its capability to detect folded corners, holes, soil, tears and tape.
- Accurate —Counterfeit detection: MR, MG, CIS, UV, IR reflection and transmission, thickness sensor
- RBA Next Generation Banknotes— Full support, validation and counterfeit detection
- Convenient— Use Software (End User Tool) to save and track each transaction by date, customers’ name, and serial number.
- User Friendly —Non-stop continuous operation with error codes.
- Technology —Capable of recognising multiple currencies based on character of each banknote.
- Advanced Features —Applicable in casino by way of the optional TITO scanning software.
- Various Mode of Counting —More than 7 ways of processing modes make easy and simple operation.
- Great Quality –Elegant design and robust build.
- Easy Upgrade —Software upgrade can be done simply and effectively via PC, SD card or LAN.
- Comprehensive Functions — Can be connected to one or two printers, one per each user; the operator can print out serial numbers or all significant operating results of the processed banknotes.
– Customer display — 2-line (value and number of notes) or 3-line (with reject)
– Software driver for integration with your teller application
– Thermal printer – We recommend: KUBE-II or Q3X by Custom (Italy)