Efficiencies you didn’t know were possible.
It’s hard to imagine processes so streamlined that full-time employees can be redeployed to other areas of the business. If only we could eliminate the time-consuming process of manually counting cash — and the headaches associated with sorting, storing and preparing notes for being securely transported away. The CM18b, with its cash recycling functionalities and extended deposit capabilities, can do just that.
A turn-key solution.
CM18b can either be integrated with a target operating environment or be driven by a professional software application to respond to the needs of various businesses having a requirement to handle medium to high volumes of cash, such as banks, retailers, casinos, hotels, CITs.
For retailers, this dual-function recycler can dispense the required float at the start of the day and receive the returning cash at the end of the day — all in a controlled and auditable manner.
For retail banks, the CM18b can perform several functions such as
– assisting cash-positive branches in removing excess banknotes from the tills or from other TCRs and storing them in appropriate bags ready for collection by the CITs, or
– packaging pre-determined mixes and / or values in the sealed, tamper-proof bags for transfer to commercial customers or other branches, or even
– for the automatic, controlled removal of old banknotes from circulation when introducing the Next Generation Banknotes.
Deposit cash in style.
Never strap again, just remove the bag and deposit. In the dedicated bagging system notes are neatly and perfectly stacked in a sealed bag, physically separated from the recycling modules, giving you unlimited capability.
The CM18b makes manual cash management a thing of the past. It eliminates labour-intensive, cash-related tasks from management’s responsibilities. By automating traditional manual cash handling processes you will realise lower labour costs while freeing employees to focus on what matters most — the customer.
CM18b Quick Specs:
- Deposit/dispense transactions in batches of up to 200 notes
- Deposit speed up to 5 notes per second
- Dispense speed up to 7 notes per second
- Recycling area: up to 6 recycling cassettes, up to 500 notes per cassette (3,000 notes)
- Certified for Next Generation Banknotes (Australia)
- Deposit area: A mechanically sealing bag with a capacity of 3,000 banknotes
- Full image sensors for Visible, UV & IR light plus magnetic and ultrasound sensors
- RS232, USB 2.0 and TCP/IP connectivity
- Dimensions/Weight: 1035 x 440 x 900 mm / 450kg