In today’s uncertain retail banking environment, there is one certainty—things are changing. With the rise of mobile and online banking, branch transactions are declining, and people are reevaluating their banking needs. In response, financial institutions are adapting by testing alternative branch designs that offer a different customer experience.
It’s this changing environment that led us to design the transformative CM18 Evo cash recycler. The CM18 Evo is the only cash recycler that can be used by both tellers and customers.
The CM18 Evo integrates seamlessly into any modern cash teller environment, performing the counting, deposit and dispensing of banknotes in the simplest and most straight-forward of manners while increasing security at the teller position.
A shifting bank strategy requires technology that can evolve with your changes. The CM18 Evo dynamically changes the perception of a traditional cash recycler. With a customer-friendly interface and advanced security features, this technology can be transitioned from behind the teller line to an assisted self-service branch model. This provides you with the flexibility that is unprecedented in the industry.
The evolutionary approach.
Traditional single or dual-teller configuration behind the teller line.
The cash component of the transaction is performed directly by the customer.
CM18 Evo Quick Specs:
- 3.5” operator touch screen interface
- Modular note storage allows for multiple configurations based on capacity needs
Up to 6000 banknotes
- Certified for Next Generation Banknotes (Australia)
- Simultaneous processing of up to four currencies
- Remote management service plan
- Lighting system on input/output bins for customer usability
- Lockable upper track for customer applications
- Shutter system option available
Check out a video presentation of the CM18 EVO at the ARCA website.